Friday, February 17, 2012

Jane Winstead: What CRHP means to me

I was asked to attend CRHP weekends for several years and I made excuses not to attend. After a few years of saying, “No” I finally said, “Yes” and it was the best decision I had ever made.

I first attended a CRHP weekend in 1993. The weekend opened my eyes to a new dimension of spiritually. I realized how much God loves me and how much He wanted to heal me in every aspect of my life.

The weekend gave me an opportunity to meet wonderful women and bond with them spiritually and emotionally. God called me to continue with the formation for the next CRHP weekend. During those six months was a journey of love, healing and spiritual renewal with my CRHP team.

I also was part of the Team for CRHP in 2003 and 2005. Every time I was a part of another team, God blessed me and healed me. I was able to make friends with wonderful women.

My CRHP Sisters have touched my life in a very beautiful way. I thank God for CRHP and my beautiful sisters in Christ. The priests were also a very special part of my journey in CRHP.

-- Jane Winstead

INTERESTED?: The St. Raphael Catholic Church Women's CRHP Weekend will be March 10 and 11. If you would like to participate, please send an email to Jocelyn Pedalino at jocelynp619@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment