Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heather Early: What CRHP means to me

I made my CRHP weekend in September 2010, in the hopes of strengthening my relationship with God and becoming more involved with St. Raphael’s Parish and School, but God blessed me far beyond my expectations. My entire life has changed and it all started with that one short weekend.

In the year following my CRHP weekend, I have changed careers, celebrated my First Communion and Confirmation in the Catholic faith, and made friendships that will last a lifetime. My CRHP sisters are remarkable women who are radiant with God’s love and they have opened my eyes to what a real faith community is.

My spirituality has grown more than I ever imagined and I feel closer to God than I ever believed I could. CRHP and the women involved are forever a part of my life and I am so blessed that they chose to share the amazing gifts that God has given them such an inspiring way. CRHP is an experience that I will never forget.

– Heather Early

No comments:

Post a Comment