Monday, January 16, 2012

Christina Winstead: What CRHP means to me

I made my first weekend in September 2005. It completely changed my life. I was not Catholic at the time and was very nervous as to what to expect.

I received so many blessings that continue to this day. I made wonderful friendships with beautiful faith filled women that will last a lifetime. St Raphael's welcomed Terry and I with open arms. We went through RCIA together following the weekend and I also gave back by sharing my journey and put on the next CRHP in March 2006.

I continue to be involved in CRHP in as many ways as I can. It is life changing and faith building. God has called me to so many ministries I feel truly blessed and wrapped up in the Holy Spirit. Life is filled with constant challenges and without my St Raphael's family and many dear friends in Christ I know I would not be where I am today.

I am thankful everyday that God led Terry and I to St. Raphael's. Our lives are fuller and richer and a lot of that is because of CRHP. I encourage everyone to make a CRHP weekend. It will change your life for the better. I know without a doubt that with God all things are truly possible.
– Christina Winstead

No comments:

Post a Comment