Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas in July!

Santa Breakfast 12.12.10

Did you know that it is Christmas in July? Well, that's what I have been hearing on the TV commercials lately. With all this talk about Christmas in July, it has put me in the mood to go through all those photos that I took in December 2010. So, now I am sharing them with you on this last day in July. I hope you make the time to look at them and maybe you might see a photo of yourself or a loved one. I hope you enjoy looking at all the photos and the different events. It might bring back memories or maybe if you were not able to attend, this will give you an idea of what you missed.
-- Jane Winstead

Children's Christmas Mass 12.24.10


Christmas Eve Mass 12.24.10


Christmas Midnight Mass 12.24.10



• Below are photos from Palm Sunday, too. Easter in July?

No comments:

Post a Comment