Friday, March 2, 2012

Courtney Kubala: What CRHP means to me

Courtney Kubala
CRHP has been a new way for me to grow in my relationship with Christ. He has provided me with beautiful, strong women that I can relate to who want to get closer to God just as I do.

That weekend filled me with overwhemling joy that I had never felt before, and can still feel even a year later. Not only was it emotionally healing and empowering, it was also fun as well.

Laughing, singing, and praising Jesus in a comfortable environment was something that I really needed to help me through my hard times and not feel alone.

We all emotionally connected as daughters in the Lord, I had never been so high on God! I am now on the formation team and even here God keeps blessing me with miracles. Every meeting I feel that my relationship with God is stronger, and so is my relationship with my sisters in Christ.


-- Courtney Marie Kubala

INTERESTED?: The St. Raphael Catholic Church Women's CRHP Weekend will be March 10 and 11. If you would like to participate, please send an email to Jocelyn Pedalino at jocelynp619@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment